Rates and Policies
The lesson rate is $80/hour
- You can pay for your lesson with cash, check, or via Venmo.
- 24 hours’ notice is required to cancel a lesson so that I have time to fill that appointment with a waiting list client or a make-up lesson.
- If you do cancel with 24 hours’ notice, we’ll schedule a make-up lesson.
- If you don’t give me 24 hours’ notice, you will be responsible for the cost of the lesson.*
- *When it comes to lesson scheduling, I will say I am pretty flexible and understanding. I give my clients one within-the-24-hour grace cancellation. After that the cancellation policy will be in effect.
- a pencil
- a three-ring binder dedicated to your voice lessons. This will be your goals and progress center for your singing. When we focus on the clear vision of your goals, you will make steady progress. We’ll tailor your binder to your specific goals.
- Something to record your lesson with. This is crucial and one of your best aids in making progress.
- Your sheet music if there is a particular song you need to work on.
There are times when jobs may take me away from teaching time. When this happens, I will provide you with plenty of notice and we’ll figure out how to schedule make-up lessons or find a different time that works for both of us.