How many teachers or well meaning actory friends have advised you to turn off all that mental chatter and just focus on, I dunno, an imaginary scene partner?
I’m not gonna tell you to do that. If you find a way to do it, let me know, though it sounds boring. Unabated mental yammering has kept my noggin entertained for over forty years.
In this video, you’ll find out about tools and gardening references that’ll help you
- watch your thoughts like Jason Bourne clocks a crowded street peppered with secret snipers
- slow your roll like someone just hit play on the Barry White Spotify radio and handed you a nice glass of Trader Joe’s vino
- Understand how welcoming that pesky friend in is sometimes the quickest way to help them find the door
- learn the counterintuitive, annoyingly simple way to poke your way out of almost any pickle
- level up to black belt in one trait that’ll help you speed up your progress (also annoyingly simple)
- practice the one body move that’ll smear icing on all this cake
All this and a stretchy reference to THE MUSIC MAN to boot. 🎺